Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Black with Gold




A tad monochromatique on the weekend with blacks, white's and grey. Kind of how the weather is lately, I'm so over the cold!
I can't remember how many layers i had on, on Saturday night. For some strange reason we seem to go out more in winter than in summer? We should really change that.
But i guess all my winter knits are getting a good work out.

This Country Road knit is probably one of my warmest and favourites, and i have layered it over my staple Sass & Bide jeans and white tee. 
Jeans and a t-shirt, simple. 

My theory is black with gold, and white with silver. Don't know why, I'm sure that's just me and my randomness. 
So i have to show off my new spiked bracelet, curtsey of Lucy in the Sky and I'm regretting not buying the gold one previously, and the gold studded leather cuff from Witchery and my black and gold watch by Loyal

Sensing a theme here? I think i have a lot of black, even my cherished Oroton bag is black and gold. And to top it off, when i saw these two rings in Lovisa while shopping i obviously had to buy them...it went with my outfit! 
That was my excuse for making the purchase.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment