Monday, 10 September 2012

Bardot - Spring time printed pants





Weekend purchase :)
Bardot have some great new clothes in-store, and i couldn't help but have a peek in there! I came across this eye catching print in the shorts, but i settled for the pants in the end. 
(Mostly because a bought a different pair of shorts and didn't think i needed 2 new pairs that day.)

So i played dress ups in my new pants when i got home. Trying them on too see how i could style them up or down. 
If i was to dress them up i have picked out my black and grey heels from Forever 21. A simple grey tee from Sportsgirl. I've chuck in a statement cuff from Peeptoe Shoes and a classic Hermes wallet which i would use as a clutch. I would definitely be happy to wear that out for the evening, maybe to dinner or catch up drinks.

But for everyday wear or to work, like today i just paired these printed pants back with my new sneaker and off to the office i went...too easy!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment