Sunday, 23 September 2012

Sun-ray Pleats In The Sun




It was such a beautiful day for a wedding yesterday. Lucky for the bride as I'm sure that would have been one less thing for her to stress about! 

But it was lovely ceremony and celebration that i know my family and i were honoured to attend and share in their special day.

I was slightly creeped out when my mum decided to join everyone on the dance floor...no i did not take photographic evidence of that. Mostly because i was too busy laughing!!

On top of taking lots photo's of the wedding, while i was standing in the sunshine i took a quick snap of me and the shadows i was casting. 

I wore to the wedding the lovely neon orange dress i purchased from Witchery, and my terribly high heeled shoes from Wittner.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment