Tuesday, 25 December 2012

My Merry Christmas 2012 - Outfit & Gifts








I hope you all have a lovely and amazing Christmas, whether it be beautiful and sunny...or thunderstorms and rain like it is here!

Did Santa spoil you? Did you stuff yourselves silly on Christmas feasts? I hope so, isn't that the point of Christmas?

Well, i unintentionally dressed a little sexy for christmas, but i wanted to wear red and take my snazzy new heels for a test run!
The top didn't last long...i sort of spilt my lunch on it, whoops! I ended up popping on a jumper as it got a bit cold.


--------

  • My outfit; top and skirt are by sass & bide. Shoes are from Wittner and are currently on sale!! 
  • Second image, is afternoon drinks by candle light out on my deck.

  • Third image, Christmas gift from Dad. Perspex clutch from Witchery.
  • Fourth image, Valentia by Valentino perfume gift pack. My gift from Mum.


I'm going back to what i was doing earlier, which was online shopping. Boxing day sales started a day early this year!! YAY

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment