Sunday, 30 December 2012

Portmans 2012 Sequinned Summer Party Dress




Are you all getting ready to party? 

It's New Years Eve tomorrow, and I'm sure every girl out there is frantically trying to decided what to wear to see in the New Year! Unless your smart and already organised what your doing and wearing then i say hooray for you. 

I like the last minute rush/panic, its kind of half the fun really. But this outfit can be my back up if all else fails!

This beautifully sequinned dress was purchased from Portmans. I know, surprising to find there but i just love the colours, the white with salmon pink, bright orange and the contrast of grey.

I have layered it with a casual denim shirt and ankle boots, as thats just more me. But if you were attending a dressy event, a pair of stilettos, wrist-fulls of bracelets and a clutch will complete the look just nicely.


Hope you all welcome the New Years in style.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment