Thursday, 14 March 2013

Movenpick Heritage Hotel - Sentosa, Singapore

This is such a beautiful hotel, very open and spacious. It also smells really nice, I know right? That sounds weird but as soon as the doors are opened for you, there is this amazing fragrance throughout the main lobby! Kind of sweet jasmine I think?

If your ever visiting Singapore I highly recommend staying here! I'm currently staying in the heritage suite, which includes breakfast, wifi and everything from the mini bar haha!

But being on Sentosa island, it's basically called resort world. With the monorail out the front you can hop on and off while on the island, and a 10min walk to Universal Studios. Your given a pass by your hotel so that if you leave the island how ever you come back, either taxi or monorail, just use the pass and you don't have to pay!

The beach is just a stop away, and if its shopping your after its only 2 stops to Vivo City with lots of shops to chose from. From there grab a cab and head to Orchard Rd only 10mins away.

I love this place so much I'm already planning to come back and I haven't even checked out yet!











No comments:

Post a Comment