Wednesday, 6 March 2013

On board with Philippine Airlines - holidays

Yay it's holiday time!

Strange how I don't get excited into the lead up for a holiday, I actually find I'm anxious and stressed lol. But once I'm seated on board it feels like a weight has been lifted and then I'm super excited for take off!

I have to say the staff on board Philippine Airlines were amazing poor guys having to deal with a mid flight emergency, trust me your heart drops when you hear the captain make a call out for any doctors or medical personal on board your flight!

But other than a small hiccup we arrived safely to our destination. Who needs to pay for business class seats when having 4 seats to myself was awesome, get to lay down for economy price woo hoo ! Haha

Xx







1 comment:

  1. An online air ticket booking has become very easy simply click on indefinite available traveling sites and select a particular private airline.
    Discount Airfare Philippines

    ReplyDelete