Thursday, 14 March 2013

Singapore Botanical Gardens - Orchid gardens

Going to every mall possible does get a little tiring, so we decided to do something touristy and visit the Singapore Botanical Gardens, which is around 100 acres of land space! So I doubt you would get around it in a day.

We went directly to the Orchid Gardens, I seriously thought the flowers were fake until I went and touched them! I'm not overly a garden type of person, but it was really tranquil to walk though the parks, a lake filled with all kinds of fish and turtles!

Within the Botanical Gardens, there is a wonderful restaurant surrounded in trees and palms. While we were eating I got to see my first squirrel, running and jumping around. The food was amazing and service you receive in Singapore is excellent no matter where you go.













No comments:

Post a Comment