Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Singapore - Orchard Road

Unbelievably tired but I still went shopping after arriving here in Singapore, from Manila. And I have to agree with people when I hear about Singapore they say its so clean and nice. It's really a beautiful city, what I've seen in the small amount of time, it really is super clean and spacious lots of trees line the streets and the shopping. If you came here for a destination shop you would literally become poor within minutes!! Lol as you can see I found H&M.

I'm looking forward to exploring more today, universal studios is just down the road from our hotel. which I have to add is the best hotel I've ever stayed in, so far, seen as I'm staying at the Marina Bay Sands on Friday! But if you were looking for somewhere convenient to attractions, I would definitely recommend the Movenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa.

















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No no I brought my mom with me, and I have a cousin who lives here so she has been showing us around!

      Delete