Sunday, 28 April 2013

Outfit post - Topshop Aztec print skirt

I am in love with this skirt, and it's one of the purchases I made while overseas.
Even though I normally wouldn't wear a high waisted pencil shape skirt, this one from Topshop has definitely changed my mind about them.

Perhaps it is the Aztec print combined with this style is why I like it so much. I mean picture this print on a short full circle cut skirt. It would just loose the boldness that this print portrays.

So I had some fun with it, dressing it down this a denim jacket and ankle boots. But can easily be worn out at night with a pair of heels, or even a coloured pair of heels. And balance it with a soft loose top.

Skirt - is from Topshop
White tee - from sass & bide
Denim jacket - thrift
Ankle boots - from Wittner shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment