Monday, 29 July 2013

Shoe overload

A weekend spending spree, which I swear was unintentional! 

But how can you say no to shoes? You can't ....

So I may have bought 4 pairs of shoes (5 if you count the Nike's i bought too) from my favourite shoe store Wittner Shoes. I never have any trouble finding a pair of comfy heels or ankle boots in store. They are alway made from good quality leather and i find the fit for me really good.

The staff there are so lovely and happy to help, as one pair of previous shoes a leather strap broke! So the girls are arranging to get a new pair sent out for me! Not may shoe stores will do that for you.

So I may have gone overboard but don't worry I will wear them all....at some point.



Trying to decide which ones to get... 


Love the chevron black and white print, I thought that they are kinda quirky and would dress up a plain outfit!


And this is where i decide I can't decide which ones to get, so I bought them all....oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment