Saturday, 17 August 2013

Sport jersey dress - relaxed sports luxe

I feel like I'm dressing a little sportier each day. And I'm not even doing it on purpose?

Weird I know, but I've noticed lately looking back on a few shots that I've gone really sport relaxed luxe. Well that's what I'm calling it now anyway!

This sports jersey dress is from Lucy in the Sky Online, and it made from the fabric of an actual sports jersey that you could buy.
Because I'm short I can wear it with a slip as a. dress or just tuck it into my jeans with a bomber jacket as a shirt. It's become one of the new staples in my current wardrobe. Along with my stripes and ripped jeans that is!





1 comment:

  1. Great blog, keeping going all your stuff are really good and nice , All the Best  
    chanel

    ReplyDelete